birding-aus

hold that bird!

To: "Dion Hobcroft" <>, <>
Subject: hold that bird!
From: "David Andrew & Robyn Coventry" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:08:27 +1100
I will be in Canberra/Sth Coast area over New Year and am prepared to twitch
the Buff-breasted Sandpiper ... Please, anyone who watches the area
regularly keep me posted until I can there (leaving Melb 26 Dec). This is
probably the commonest rarity that I haven't seen and I missed it two years
running at Lake George back in the 90s ...
All assistance appreciated.
Many thanks