birding-aus

topsy-turvy (Sanderling numbers)

To: "Andrew Stafford" <>
Subject: topsy-turvy (Sanderling numbers)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:35:21 +1100

>I do have a problem with certain person(s) who seem determined to abuse the
>list for their own ends, making unsubstantiated allegations and personal
>attacks on others. I'm quite willing also to accept criticism that I
>shouldn't let myself get sucked in by it.

Personally Andrew, I think that you are one of the people you mention, who are abusing the list for your own ends.

Probably a pro-bander....what your motivations/affiliations are i'm not sure....???

Everything you preach against you, you turn around and behave in similar fashion and then try to cover it up with apologises!!! People can see through your deciet!

You Wrote:

I would, finally, wholeheartedly support Lawrie Conole's request for Russell Woodford to filter the debate henceforth, not as an act of censorship but to avoid further unnecessary repetition.

Of course you would!!!

You DO want the whole debate censored!!!

People have a right to express their opinion of this issue or any issue...censorship is for dictatorship.