birding-aus

Black shouldered Kite and pardalote

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Black shouldered Kite and pardalote
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:00:33 -0800 (PST)

G'day All,

I had beautiful views of a pair of black shouldered Kite, late last night and early today, here in Hastings. Could be nesting ..... don't bother to ask as they are protected by vicious locals and the LAW ....... :^D>>>

Plus a good friend of mine is doing some home renovations. He started very late in the day and had to put a hold on preceedings as the light was fading. Today he called me round to his place, I thought to help? but he now has a pardalote that had already seen the opportunity made by him. The Pardolote had started making a nest in between the old torn away weatherboards (JAG now owns these :^D>) and the old insulation. Exposed area was exposed for less then 24 hours?

We have backed off the the home owner and I. He's taking his wife to the Melbourne Cup as a way of saying sorry for the delays anticipated hehehe.

How wonderful life is if we stop to watch from time to time.

Have a beaut weekend all. JAG De Whag showering with a friend.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now