birding-aus

OK you lot

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: OK you lot
From: "Graham" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:56:25 +1000
Tony don't go...
                        if you do the sums you'll find you not the 'worst'.
If you add  the two scores shown  below you find the total  come to 239,
which is 1.3 times more than your 182 postings. Now I realise that "Penn
Gwynne" may take offence at being accused of being some one else, namely
John Ramblin, but I think I have made a safe assumption.......

Data as supplied,
"127  "Penn Gwynne"
112  "John Gamblin""

Sorry to those who find such non-birding postings boring and irrelevant
(which they quite clearly are) but I only came in at 35th and need to add
more postings to get my tally up for the year.

Cheers
Graham Turner
Now up to 36 posting for the year...