birding-aus

Sympathy

To: Randall McFarlane <>
Subject: Sympathy
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Randall and Carolyn,

The Ozzie resolve is strong, many want to make a permanent act of defiance to those that perform these insane acts on this planet, a good friend of mine Mr. John Feine is asking over his beaut Ozbeeb ABC radio station, 3LO 774, for people to come up with good wholesome ideas for a lasting tribute?

I personally like the idea of establishing thee world's leading burns unit, not only for treatment but for developing new ways of treating burns victims, skin graft technology is going ahead but I think it would be very fitting to make Bali THEE world's centre for this field of medical research.

Would be nice if Ozzie R~chee~techs came up with a hospital design that remarkably looks like that famed Ozzie one finger salute, that's a building that looks like one finger raised.

Just think how rough it would be for young learned medico's to be posted there in the years to come ....

Take Care and thank you for your very kind words,

John A. Gamblin

Randall McFarlane <> wrote:

I know this is off-topic, but my wife and I just wanted to express our sorrow over the terror bombing in Bali and its great toll of Australian lives.We've visited your country many times and have come to love it and its people. We are deeply saddened by this terrible business, and our hearts go out to the families of all the victims.

Randall & Carolyn McFarlane
Falls Church, Virginia
USA

Do you Yahoo!?