birding-aus

In this very very small world ....

To: Hilary Richrod <>
Subject: In this very very small world ....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

G'day My Fellow Loons, I think you had all better sit down for some mind blowing news?

We have a brand new gift type shop that has just openned up here in Hastings, up the high street (No. 99 High Street) a bit towards the railway station end of the high street, in a beaut possie.

To cut a very long story short I said to the owner you have a familar accent? I told her about the quizes I run and the crazy gifts I try to source to send out to the competition winners? back to the accent and a very growing and familiar accent it was from this lady named Sheila? hence the name of the shop "Sheila's Gift Box"

Perhaps her parents knew she would migrate to Oz eh? nice christian name :^D>>> anyways she has oodles of birdy type prizes and wants to sponsor the quizes ... tra la good eh?

Her accent and voice is familar because we lived as kids, both in the same age group, in next door streets to each other. Two hours later with her ignoring shoppers I left missing pome fush and chups even more :^D>>>

I asked had she been back to the UK since her arrival about the same time as mine? she said no, I said don't bother it would destroy your childhood memories of Portsmuff and the Isle of Wight :^(

Anyways I now have oodles and oodles of give aways, all I have to do is just match up the quizes to go with the prizes. I'm thinking of aiming the quizes for two age groups? under 12's and over 12's? what do you think? I'd like the launch to be on the world's best email list

I need permission and always ask is this okay Russell and Andrew?

I'd like to get the quizes right into some children's hospitals? any ideas on who to contact to achieve that?

Some prizes are very very beautiful, very expensive, whilst others are cheep cheep but good quality with humour attached.

I'm here for an hour at the internet cafe ... any ideas on this from any of you great ppls would be appreciated.

Don't try to work it out re: meeting up with ex next door neighbours it will give you a big headache as to why in the scheme of things.

Ooroo my good friends have a great birdy weegend.

JAG and his fevvers wanders off thinking of fishbourne, nutbourne, sherbourne.

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com