birding-aus

A cryptic clue to this fly days quiz

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: A cryptic clue to this fly days quiz
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

G'day Chaps and Chaplettes,

I thought I should give you a clue about this fly days upcoming quiz, it's a hodge podge mixture of birds in songs and singers/groups with bird names etc etc. Well it is spring and many birds are singing eh?

I wonder if that YOUNG birdo F. red Symons would like to record this song? such a fine singer that he is.

Tugs front forelock ... bows ... and exits email right.

Have a nice day everyone,

JAGged Penn

Birds have been friends to me,

Friends my whole life through,