birding-aus

Penguin Postage stamps

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Penguin Postage stamps
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

I've been doing some searching and researching for info on Australian and of course New Zealand postage stamps that relate to as many species of penguin as possible.

https://secure.nzpost.co.nz/cgi-bin/nzstamps/web_store/web_store.cgi?cart_id=5216674_10507&page=ross_dependency/rd_2001.htm

The above is good but I can't find very much info from www.auspost.com.au about Australian penguin postage stamps? does anyone on the list know of another location for Australian postage stamps that have details about Australian penguin postage stamps?

Is there any other country on planet ark that has penguin postage stamps?

Thanking you for any help muchly appreciated,

John A. Gamblin potters off singing

"Nuffin cud be finer, then to cuddle a noisey minor, inder mawnin,"

"Ter see dem with dare beak raised up, as they drink from dare honeycup, inder mawnin." apologies to Al Jolson

Do You Yahoo!?