birding-aus

Russell's frudge sentence and Eggy?

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Russell's frudge sentence and Eggy?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

On a very rare and wonderfully wet day down here.

Not much bird News but:

I had to put, Eggy my magpie, in the frudge this am for her constant swearing? The vicar was to call round and I just didn't know what to do?

When he finally got here he enquired where's Eggy? worried at my bad memory I dashed in to the kitchen and took her out of Russell's Pen Gwynne fridge. She was shaking a bit, but okay. After that she didn't utter one horrid word though?

All she said was sorry Dad about my swearing it was very crass and bad of me .... in a most apologetic manner.

Vicar said what a lovely well behaved magpie?

Then Eggy said "Hey dad what did that chicken do" :^D>>>

Who ever wins today I hope it's a good game and you all have a great day .....

JAG De Whag crying at the knocking down of the twin towers of wembley now :-(

Do you Yahoo!?