birding-aus

Cetacean - and other irrelevant sightings

To: Simon Mustoe <>
Subject: Cetacean - and other irrelevant sightings
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 02:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

G'day Simon and Micheal,

You never ever know, unless you have a go, or where a cross over link may occur?

Owl let you bowf work that one out.

Penn and Eggy watching Dad's lips? hey it's the same just after tea?

wrote:

Hi Simon

You wrote "I hope that this is of use to some of you out there and will enable me to keep things like this off birding-aus once and for all"

NO ! Let's have interesting cetacean - and spider - sightings. And the stuff about moth-eating fungi if anyone wants to tell us.

Because interesting sightings may well come from interesting people. And I want to know why so few birds are feeding on Tree Lucerne this year. Because of low nectar yields ? And how do I measure that ...?

And is it because of honey (or indigenous) bees.

Michael Norris

Do You Yahoo!?