birding-aus

Images of Eastern Curlew

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Images of Eastern Curlew
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:34:45 +1000
Received this message today but unfortunately have a shortage of Eastern
Curlew shots.....can anyone help Roger?
Please contact him directly on
Tom

Subject:
        Eastern Curlew
   Date:
        Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:20:36 +1000
   From:
         (Roger Bartlett)

Hi Tom,
I am a Japanese teacher in a Brisbane school and I am currently a member
of a team working on a project for beginning
students of Japanese.

As many migratory birds travel through Japanese wetlands I am putting
together a webstory about a Japanese child and a
Brisbane child each seeing the same bird at different times of the year.
I am looking for copyright free images of the
Eastern Curlew in particular that could be used in this resource.

The story will be one of 50 stories in a range of topics and themes
across a range of curriculum areas and it will be
available subscription free to students across Australia.

Would you have two or three images of the Eastern Curlew that you would
be willing to contribute to the short 'reader'. All
contributions will be acknowledged on the website. The Narashino
Wetlands Observation center has sent two images from their
end so it would be great to get good quality images from here in
Brisbane.

I would appreciate any help you could provide.

---
Roger Bartlett
Eagle Junction State School

Ph 3637 1111