birding-aus

Re: Media (some of them) more coals on the ....

To: Terry Pacey <>
Subject: Re: Media (some of them) more coals on the ....
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:46:31 -0700 (PDT)

G'day TeePee, Pottsie and all,

Hit them with a little mirth at first and they become more receptable. Steve and Grim seem to see the early morning email logic eh?

Could it be that Adrail think if they slice this small population in "arf" then guess what? we will have two populations traaa laaaa don't worry about what has already happened, exposing rare seeds to excessive dust. Aaaaah well more ammo for those that feed birds with rare seeds eh? :^D>>> I wonder what Adrail would pay someone for doing this task?

Keep reading Mac Duck.

Terry Pacey <> wrote:

A friend on the Darling Downs has just read to me an article in today's "Toowoomba Chronicle". It tells the readers how habitat destruction in Tasmania has made Swift Parrots move to Bardon in Brisbane - the whole 35 of them.

TeePee a survey carried out reveals nearly all Swift Parrots enjoy a tipple in the sunshine with the added XXXX.

My neighbour was questioning me this morning on the Gouldian Finch and ADRAIL. Apparently, the article he was reading (I don't know which publication) stated that the incident endangered the survival of Gouldian Finches in general as there are only a hundred or so in the wild (the whole
of Australia).

I wonder if they, thee finches, were named by a loved and famous person? and do you think they got my drift about noisey wheels and heavy carriages? let alone the dust moved by slow motion covering up rare seeds needed for survival?

Sean Dooley had better move quickly as, if this trend continues, there will only be Mynas and Turtle Doves left before he finishes his quest.

Nup!! we could send him to a place that many love, where birds can't fly they swim .... some run fast whilst others dive underwater. Nup NOT Manchester hehehe

Terry Pacey

Just above JAG :^D trying to get a glimpse of the "Manchester Canal"

Do You Yahoo!?