birding-aus

Toorbul Brolgas

To: <>
Subject: Toorbul Brolgas
From: "Gavin Goodyear" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 06:17:17 +1000
G'day all,

After reading Colin's posting mentioning a quick unsuccessful look for the Brolgas at Toorbul, I thought I'd mention another area to look for this pair of birds. If they're not at Bishops Marsh on the way into Toorbul, they are often on the road between Toorbul and Donnybrook. Just check the paddocks out along this road. There has also been Spotted Harrier along the road between here and Beerburrum lately. Appears to be almost regular at this time of year. If you get some time to spend around the district it can provide you with some great birding.

Gavin
Petrie Qld