birding-aus

[no subject]

To: birdnet <>
From: leander dijkstra <>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 03:23:05 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,

We are two birders from Holland looking for new
species to add to our list in Australia. Before we
subscribed with this e-mail adress, we subscribed with
our adres wich we use to keep in contact with our
family and friends. This was not a good idea becouse
we can check our mailbox once every week at the most.
We ended up with 380 mails wich is impossible to read
in an internetcafe wich charging u 5 dollars per our.
We would like u all to reply to our questions on our
"normal" email adres. That is
Now back to bussiness. The things we are looking for
are: Hotlinenumbers, adresses and phonenumbers of
birdingorganisations, meetings, readings. We have
allready been to Tasmania and are now in Victoria
(Seville). We stay here for 2 more weeks and planned
to travel on to Sydney. From there we go up north to
Queensland and hope to get to Cape York. In between we
hope to fly to Lord Howe Island to see White Terns. We
will travel from Queensland through Kakadu NP. And
then probably down along the west coast.
>From now on we have 10 months left to do this trip and
we hope to see as many birds as possible, so any help
is welcome.
Hope to hear from (some of) you and thanx in advance

Petra and Leander.