birding-aus

Re: GAME BILL MADNESS

Subject: Re: GAME BILL MADNESS
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:18:13 -0800 (PST)
G'day Lorne, David Geering,

 wrote:

How can anyone make an INFORMED decision based on the
material provided by Lee Rhiannon, MLC and passed on
by Lorne?
===
Well David most of thee sensible people on this list,
the world's best list there is, would use a search
engine, had you heard of such a thing? this helps with
the follow up on an issue raised. Thank you Lorne for
alerting US ALL to this extremely important issue.
===
I know I'm leaving myself open to the hate mail that
sometimes generates from issues like this but think
about it. Where are the facts? I, for one, would like
much more information than that provided before making
up my mind on this.
===
Try www.google.com
===
David Geering
This message is intended for the addressee named and
may contain confidential information.

David could you please turn off your email signature
when you email the list PLEASE .....

Hey Lorne how about you, me and Unca Tones open up a
fush and chup shop down here? very low overheads? as
they are planning to fry fish and others that swim in
Bass Straight? yep sharks will chew the cable then
penguins and others will get fried, no need for us to
fry the fish just find some squaddies on KP's then
yippeeeee we've cod it made ....

Yours Sin CERE Lee,
JAG Der Whag fuming mad.