birding-aus

IGA Ritchies

To: Hugo Phillipps <>
Subject: IGA Ritchies
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:19:45 -0800 (PST)
G'day Hugo, Bill and all,

I got this in my email bin from "Trust for Nature" and
just wondered what might have to be done so that I may
choose Birds Australia as needing my support? and
therefore Birds Australia gets about 500 dollars from
me per. annum, due to my shopping for my weekly
groceries as I always do at a Ritchies IGA store?

I believe I need some sort of code number? is this
correct?

I have now been told other trading merchants are doing
the same sort of thing?

Yours Sincerely,
John A. Gamblin

Aaaaaaah time to get a weight on my shoulder and watch
the birds do well in the cricket.
Trust for Nature is an approved cause supported by
Ritchie?s and if you are living near a food or
liquor store you can ask the storekeeper for an
application form.

Simply fill in the form and enter Trust for Nature as
your nominated charity.

If you already have a Ritchies Community Benefit Card
or key tag please ask the storekeeper for a form to
change the nomination on that card to Trust for
Nature.
The more people shopping at Ritchies with a Community
Benefit Card, the more money we get! Its that easy.

Ritchies locations
Aspendale Gardens Shop 1, 11 Narelle Drive
Ph: 9590 9999
Balnarring Cnr Balnarring & Frankston Flinders Rds
Ph: 5983 5210
Berwick 2 Richardson Grove
Ph:9707 1916
Cranbourne High Street