birding-aus

More Splits? and secret Red Goshawk nest

To: "Tony Russell" <>
Subject: More Splits? and secret Red Goshawk nest
From: "John Walter" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:00:19 +1000
We were at Lotus Bird on 16-07-'01. There was no secret about where the Goshawks were. They offered to show us or draw a mud map. We did not take the offer up, as we were wanting to keep going and had seen Red Goshawks at 12 mile Waterhole in Lakefield a few days earlier. Ruth also had perfect views at Kingfisher Park about 22-07-'01. Incidentally, exactly the same day of the year as they had been seen there before by Ron or Carol. I can only assume Michael was making a funny!

John & Ruth Walter
Pittsworth SE Qld
27 43 31S  151 38 03E