birding-aus

RE:White-throated Needletail sighting

To: "Mike Tarburton" <>
Subject: RE:White-throated Needletail sighting
From: "Terry Pacey" <>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:35:46 +1000
Mike

I meant to mention this earlier but neglected to add it.

The weather today is not the sort of weather I would normally associate with
Needletails.  It was warm with cloudless skies and a slight breeze.  There
is no approaching front expected for at least three days and the last front
passed through on Friday.

Terry

Terry Pacey
27°57'02"S  153°24'12"E