birding-aus

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:30:37 +1000

To: <>
Subject: Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:30:37 +1000
From: "Alexander Family" <>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:27:27 +1000 (EST)
To Alex Farias.
Re, Wheres Lake Cairn Curran.

G'day Alex
                I don't know where your mailing from but Lake Cairn Curran is in
central Victoria between Castlemaine and Maryborough on the Pyreness
highway.Coming from Melbourne take the Calder highway to Castlemaine
then the Pyreness highway to Maryborough.About 6KM after Newstead you
cross the lake.Its this spot i sighted all the birds, between the road bridge
and the old rail bridge.If you are coming this way and you want some other
sights let me know i dont mind showing you.
Have fun Alex.

John Alexander.