birding-aus

Trip report and video-grabs

To: "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: Trip report and video-grabs
From: "Tommy Pedersen" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 23:02:31 +0200
Hello Down Under...

...from autum'ny (??) Norway.

Bruce Hansen and myself had a great 18 days intense birding-trip from Cairns to Iron Range N.P., Michaelmas Cay, Mt. Isa and Uluru in late August this year.
The complete trip-report is now finally complete, with superb birds like Golden-shouldered Parrots, Red-cheeked Parrots, Red-necked Crake, Flock Bronzewings, Kalkadoon & Dusky Grasswrens, Carpentarian Grasswrens, Bourke's Parrots, Pied- & Black Honeyeaters, White-browed Treecreepers etc.......

If you would like a copy (519 kb), please send me a mail, and I'll attach one to you.

Pictures of some of the gems can be found on my page below, under Photos, Australia, Trip 2001.

Tommy

Congo, Australia and the Varanger Peninsula
http://home.online.no/~stingray/Index.htm

Tommy Pedersen
Havreveien 28
N-0680 Oslo, Norway