birding-aus

Re: Size of Feral Cats

To: Wim Vader <>
Subject: Re: Size of Feral Cats
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:44:43 +0800
Thank you Wim,

                The figures that stuck in my mind from years ago for feral
cats killed in an outback New South Wales N P were that several were
somewhere in the 15 to 20 kg range, but this seemed so enormous I didn't
trust my memory and hoped someone on birding-aus might have had a record of
the data.  Maybe they really were that size.

I reckon I'd rather tangle with a dingo than a 15 kg feral cat!

Syd Curtis