birding-aus

Anonymous American mirth :^D

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Anonymous American mirth :^D
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went
missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the
archangel
found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of
God, "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of
satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the
clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made." Archangel
Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?" "It's a
planet, replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm
going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great
place of balance".

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth.
"For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great
opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going
to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot
spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white
people and over there is a continent of black people"
God continued, pointing to different countries.

"And over there, I call this place America. North
America will be rich and powerful and cold, while
South
America will be poor, and hot and friendly, and the
little spot in the middle is Central America which is
a hot spot.

Can you see the balance?"

"Yes" said the Archangel, impressed by God's work,
then he pointed to a large land mass and asked,
"What's that
one?"

"Ah" said God. "That's Australia, the most glorious
place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains,
forests,
rivers, streams and an exquisite coast line. The
people are good looking, intelligent and humorous and
they're going to be found travelling the world.
They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and
high-achieving, the womenfolk will be thee most
beautiful. They will be known throughout the world as
diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to
give them super-human, un-defeatable cricket and rugby
players who will be admired and feared by all who come
across them."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then said:
You said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied wisely. "Wait until you see the ugly,
whingeing, sheep love making Kiwi's I'm putting next
to them".

Aaaaaah the friendships created from birding is a
truly wonderous thing ....... have a wonderful weekend
everyone and remember don't make your last tick your
last tick.