birding-aus

RE: birding accommodation again

Subject: RE: birding accommodation again
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:21:21 +1000
Ian

If you do a search of the archives you should find my recommendations regarding
accommodation in the Capertee Valley (central NSW).  I also have no vested
interests in these places other than promoting those that are sympathetic to
the Regent Honeyeater project in the valley.  There is one place that I try to
avoid as the owners are simply not bird friendly although they advertise
specifically to the birding community.

The places I mention are self contained and act as an excellent, cheap base
from which to bird in this wonderful valley.

Cheers

David

David Geering
Regent Honeyeater Recovery Coordinator
NSW NPWS
P.O. Box 2111
Dubbo NSW 2830
Ph. Freecall 1800 621 056 or 02 6883 5335

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify
the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of the NSW National Parks and Wildlife
Service.