birding-aus

pictures, sound and quiz : europe's birds!

Subject: pictures, sound and quiz : europe's birds!
From: Glenn Vermeersch <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:21:03 +0100 (MET)
Hello out there,

please feel free to visit http://www.instnat.be/broedvogels/ (follow the
english pages) and check out europe's birdlife through pictures and
sounds. You can also compete with other birders in the Bird Sound Quiz.

At this moment I'm builiding a links page and I'm still looking for
Australian Bird Links. If you have any which aren't in the list already,
please let me know!

hope you enjoy these!

best wishes,

Glenn