birding-aus

BUSINESS PROPOSAL ****ENGR SULE MOHAMMED****

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL ****ENGR SULE MOHAMMED****
From: "Colin Clarke" <>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:54:20 -0500
Good 'ole Mohammed wrote:

<<<I came across your name during my search for a
<<<reliable person that can assist me in the transfer of
<<<(US$36.4 million) Thirty Six million Four Hundred
<<<Thousand United Stated Dollars confidentially into his
<<<foreign Bank account outside Africa.

Well, Folks, Mohammed forgot to mention he also has For Sale - the Tower of London, Brooklyn Bridge, The Shah of Persia's Embalmed Cat, and, wait for it ... John Gamblin's Collection of Verses - 'From Verse to Verse' - published at the turn of the Century by The Jolly Good Show Printing and Doughnut Hole Making Consortium of Upper Chipping Bromley.

I guess you can tick Mohammed as a Feral, and note that he sent his confidential letter to a mail group to prove his business acumen .  :-)

On the other hand, if you do decide to tell him your bank account number and to send a small fee to help him with banking charges, please keep a copy of it all so you can hand it to the 60 Minutes Reporter.

Cheers,

Colin Clarke
Mount Pleasant SC 29464 USA
32N.8517    79W.8228

'The desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world'.
John Le Carre, Writer.