birding-aus

Honeyeater on Landline

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Honeyeater on Landline
From: "Annabel Ashworth/Hoskins" <>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 01:09:55 +1100
I was watching the repeat of the Landline program on Newhaven on Sunday and got a quick glimpse of a honeyeater at the beginning of the segment.   I didn't see it properly, but the imprerssion I got was of a white-lined honeyeater which would be out of range at Newhaven.
Can anyone tell me which honeyeater it was please?   I didn't video the program so can't go back for a better look.
Thanks  Annabel