birding-aus

Fw: Bowerbird

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Bowerbird
From: "Keith and Lindsay Fisher" <>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:09:07 +1000
Jon Nott has asked me to post the following message. Cheers, Keith.

Subject: Bowerbird

Now  that Stephen Garnett is back from his Christmas holiday he assures me he never ever saw  the permit application to collect Bowerbirds by Lainey Day. In fact when he was shown a subsequent  application to collect more Bowerbirds by another researcher he  rejected it out of hand.
I apologise for any embarrassment  that this may have caused  Stephen but Peter Hennsler from Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service stated to me categorically that he had shown  Lainey Days' permit application to collect Bowerbirds to office staff including Stephen Garnett. Obviously this was not the case.

Jon Nott

Keith & Lindsay Fisher
PO Box 2209,   Cairns (16° 55' 40" S  145° 46' 35" E)
Far North QLD 4870 Australia
E-mail: