birding-aus

The crow

To: "Tony Russell" <>, "birds" <>
Subject: The crow
From: S Cooney <>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:32:30 +1100
Thanks Tony,

I spent about 3 hours there today driving 'round and 'round looking at all the Rav's, but no Crow to be seen.  Saw 6 species of Raptor (Brown Falcon, Swamp Harrier, Black-shouldered Kite, Brown Goshawk, Peregrine Falcon & Whislting Kite), no 7 species of raptor (Nankeen Kestrel), but no crow.

I thought I saw it; one of the ravens looked smaller, had a dark eye and was maybe brown on the back, but I think it was just a young one without many feathers on its neck.

No ticks for me!

Stuart