birding-aus

WT Needletails, Gippsland VIC

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: WT Needletails, Gippsland VIC
From: S Cooney <>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:41:14 +1100
At 22:54 28/01/01, Bob & Sadhana Cook wrote:
We were visiting friends who have a sizable rural property at Tonimbuk in West Gippsland, VIC. about 25km East of Gembrook and just outside the South edge of the Bunyip State Park/Forest

Hi All,

On the other side of Bunyip SP on the 13th of January, we saw 6, Needletails in fine weather, quite close to the ground, feeding in that wonderful acrobatic way that they do over our block of land on the eastern edge of Bunyip (37 56'91"s 145 35'04"). Brings to 53, the number of birds seen on (or over) out block of land.

Stuart