birding-aus

Worldwide Directory of Where to Go Watch Birds

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Worldwide Directory of Where to Go Watch Birds
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 01:03:13 +1000
g'day all,

The internet page  About.com's "Birding/Wild Birds" hosted by Christine
Tarski
now includes a "Worldwide Directory of Where to Go Watch Birds"

It can be accessed
via.....a link from the home page at
http://birding.about.com/hobbies/birding/mbody.htm

or......scrolling down the "Recent Articles" to 08/08/00

or......go directly to
http://birding.about.com/hobbies/birding/library/blalphawheretogobird.htm

The bad news........

Jack Siler's highly reputed links page on his "Birding on the Web"
http://www-stat.wharton.upenn.edu/~siler/birding.html
apparently is no more !

But we have a link to "Birding on the Net"
http://birdingonthe.net/index.html
apparently also maintained by Jack Siler

This is another good Mega Links Web page and includes recent postings to
dozens of Chat Groups (including our own Birding-Aus)

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.