birding-aus

Re. anonymity on birding-aus

Subject: Re. anonymity on birding-aus
From: Chris Tzaros <>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:06:26 +1000
In support of David Geering's comment, I agree that subscribers to the
birding-aus list should, at least out of courtesy, sign-off with a name so
we all know who it is we are referring to.

Regardless of the anonymous persons comments, concerns or criticisms, I
think we all need to know who to address, so if we ever meet face-to-face,
they can be personally informed of their nuisance value (not pointing the
finger at anybody here Mr. or Mrs. Night Parrot).  By the way, why don't
you consider changing your name to Common Myna or Common Starling.  Seems
like you are a bit of a pest!

Christopher Leigh Tzaros