birding-aus

Pelagic Trips

Subject: Pelagic Trips
From: Richard Wood <>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 19:46:44 -0700
Good evening Aus-birdos.

I want to thank everyone very much for the information concerning Pelagic trips from October 14th to November 19th.

I have the following trips listed. If there are any corrections or additions, I would appreciate the info. The purpose of putting them altogether on one page is to help me maximize my time on board if any "seats" are available.

I do not have any scheduled trips from Tasmania, Victoria or South Australia. Did I overlook these? I did not include Western Australia in this list.

Saturday 14 October-------Southport and Sydney

Sunday 15 October

Saturday 21 October

Sunday 22 October