birding-aus

Closed outback areas

To: "Tony Russell" <>, <>
Subject: Closed outback areas
From: "Robert Read" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:40:02 +0930
Come on Tony,

You know this is beyond BA to fix.  You should be (or possibly already are) lobbying the shadow Minister of Lands.

This problem is not going to resolved quickly.

Clifton Hills is not going to be covered in the present Atlas, but this may not be critical.  There are huge areas not surveyed for the Atlas, the problem being more lack of time and to some extent cost, not access.

Robert Read
Alice Springs

Hi Hugo, I was hoping for a further response.  Perhaps you didn't receive my message below, or does no comment indicate that you have dropped the issue?  I hope not.
Tony.

I have made responses to your comments below.