birding-aus

Re: vegies

To: David Parker <>
Subject: Re: vegies
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 01:07:50 -0700 (PDT)
David Parker <> wrote:

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steak, glorious steak, covered in a beautiful mushroom
sauce. Cooked just nicely so that the meat is not
quite mooing any more, garnsihed with a little parsley
with a side dish of chips and salad. Start talking
birds and not the justifications of being vegetarian.

G'day David,
Oh good, a great idea? in that case David are all
birds 100% Vegan? are those that are not, totally 100%
meat eaters? how much damage have we as humans done to
the bird environment by human practices and activity?
Human raised cattle treading on and crushing birds
nests/eggs? hedges etc etc
and last but by no means least how much world wide
responsibility do we as humans accept?
I mean, we rob them of their homes?
World Wide tree felling is a massive industry,
We change their/our climate?
We remove that which they feed on then dump it as
rubbish, fish etc etc mosquito's we spray to kill etc
etc ....

I bet this starts something David?
Regards John,

P.S.
Have to dash to get stuck in to my BBC? that's Boiled
Beef and Carrots :-]