birding-aus

Eungella etc

To: Ian Fraser <>
Subject: Eungella etc
From: andrew stafford <>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 05:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Ian,

Thanks for the info. Could you (and others using
birding-aus) expand on the Thomas & Thomas sites? Not
all of us have the book unfortunately. In my case it's
the Eungella Honeyeater site I'm after but there have
been a couple of subscribers who have referred to
these semi-legendary places without feeling the need
for further elaboration.

Thanks again

AS