birding-aus

Attachments Sorry.

Subject: Attachments Sorry.
From: "jon wren" <>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 06:42:34 PDT

Terry wrote,
After all the notices regarding attachments I find it hard to believe that
last night (1 April) a regular subscriber to Birding-aus still sent a
message with an attachment.  Perhaps it was his version of an April Fool's
Day joke.

I wonder if those who ignore the numerous messages about this subject also
ignore the signs and notices about Private Property and No Entry when they
are out birding.

No Terry, it was not an April Fools Day conspiracy but a simple error of clicking the forward button and not thinking that I was reading an open attachment. As I have only commited this offence once to the best of my knowledge, I find your parting remarks quite uncalled for. I have built up an extensive network of contacts over my birding years with people that always welcome me back to their properties.

Jon Wren
PO Box 868
Bowen (Climate Capital of Australia)
Visit     www.bowen.qld.gov.au