birding-aus

RFI Sydney birding

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: RFI Sydney birding
From: "Trevor Hampel" <>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:36:53 +1030
Dear Sydney birdwatchers,

I plan to visit Sydney during the Easter - Anzac break (and for several days either side) and would like to know of good birding spots within 2 hours drive of the city.

It has been nearly 20 years since my last visit and I wasn't such an ardent birder then, more of a tourist.

I will be staying with my son who lives at Artarmon and will be driving a recently purchased medium sized 4wd (Mazda Bravo).

Are there any maps that you would recommend as necessary or highly desirable?

What kind of weather can we expect in April?

Thanks for your help.

Happy birding,

Trevor Hampel,
Murray Bridge,