birding-aus

Re: Port Fairy Penguin

Subject: Re: Port Fairy Penguin
From: Steve Clark <>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:14:29 +1000
G'day all

I probably live closer to Port Fairy than other birding-aus folk and
would like to pop down on the weekend.  If I promise not to disturb the
bird would someone in the know please give me directions via email or by
phone on 0355 730 977 (work) or 0355 719048 (home).

Cheers

Steve Clark

The home of south west Victorian birding is:
 www.ansonic.com.au/clarks/sw_birds.htm

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"