birding-aus

birding-aus Oprah, Nightline, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, 20/20 and more ha

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Oprah, Nightline, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, 20/20 and more have all interviewed this famous Private Investigator. Now, you too, can make a substantial income using Schweitzers highly sought- after SECRETS.
From: "Al" <>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:16:16

Thank you for your interest in our training Course! Judgment Acquisition &
Recovery, Inc.
offers an extensive training course in "How to Collect Judicial Judgments".

If you are like many people, you are not even sure what a Judicial Judgment is
and why
processing Judicial Judgments can earn you a very substantial income.

When one person or business files suit against another person or business and
wins, the
winner then has a Judicial Judgment. You are happy you won but you will soon
find out the
shocking fact: "Its now up to you to Collect on the Judgment". The court does
not require
the loser to pay you. The court will not even help you. In fact, employees of
the court are
forbidden by law from telling you how to collect your judgment. Basically, the
winner has a
piece of paper. You must track down the loser, find their assets; their
employment, bank
accounts, real estate, stocks and bonds, etc. Schweitzer teaches you how to do
it all.

Very few people know how to find these assets or what to do when they are
found. The
result is that millions of Judgments are just sitting in files and being
forgotten.

A little over 5 1/2 years ago after more than a decade and a half of locating
people and
their assets for some of the biggest companies in the world, Al Schweitzer
discovered this
powerful wealth building opportunity. Schweitzer quickly realized that the
courts were
overflowing with uncollected judicial judgments. While it's never been a secret
that the
judgments were in the courts and it was never a secret that anyone could get
the rights to
collect these judgments, the SECRET was knowledge. The knowledge to locate the
debtors (losers in the lawsuit) and their assets. This is the meat of this
business opportunity.
Judgment Acquisition & Recovery, Inc. training course is based on Al
Schweitzers 20 years
as one of the nations most successful private investigators and his knowledge
of locating
people and their assets.  Numerous companies have tried to duplicate this
opportunity, but
they can't duplicate Schweitzers years of experience and documented success.

"In more than 70% of the cases the winner of a Judgment never sees a dime."

Right now, in the United States there is between 200 and 300 billion dollars of
uncollected
Judicial Judgment debt. For every Judgment that is paid, 5 or more Judgments
take its
place.

We identified this massive market 5 1/2 years ago and have actively pursued
Judicial
Judgments since. We invented this business. We have perfected it into a
well-proven and
solid profession in which only a select few will be trained in the techniques
necessary to
succeed.

With our first hand experience we have built a course which teaches you how to
start your
business in this new unknown and exciting field of processing Judicial
Judgments.

By following the steps taught in our course and with reasonable effort you can
become very
successful in the business ofprocessing of Judicial Judgments. Schweitzer has
trained
people from all walks of life, attorneys, collection agencies, police officers,
housewives,
people with disabilities. There is no age, ethnic, education or geographic
restrictions in this
business.

The income potential is substantial in this profession, using the techniques
taught in this
course, people and are now working full time making over $100,000.00 per year,
Part time
associates are earning between $24,000.00
and $100,000.00 per year. Most choose to work out of their homes, others build
sizable
organizations.

Today, people trained in this business opportunity are processing over 500
million dollars in
Judicial Judgments. Joint ventures are where we make our money. We only break
even
when our course is purchased. Opportunities exist to
partner directly with Al Schweitzer (what other business allows you to work
directly with the
industry leader?)92% of all of our associates work out of 'heir home; 43% are
women and
36% are part time.

Quote's from several of our students:

Matt in Bakersfield, Ca. Writes, " on my very first judgment, working a total
of 12 hours and
spending approximately $300.00, I netted $17,500.00."

After only having this course for four months, Larry S. in area code 314 stated
to us- 1 am
now making $2,000.00 per week and expect this to grow to twice this amount
within the
next year, I am having a ball. I have over $250,000 in judgments I am
collecting on now."

After having our course for 7 months Larry S, in 314 stated 1 am now making
$12,000.00
per month and have approximately $500,000.00 in judgments I am collecting on.
Looks like
I will have to hire someone to help out"

>From the above information and actual results YOU can see why we can state the
following:

With our course you can own your own successful business. A business which
earns you
substantial income now and one which could be sold in 3-5 years. Paying you
enough to
retire and travel the world.

So, if you've ever dreamed of the financial freedom that owning your own
business can
provide, or dreamed of an early retirement, this may be the opportunity for
you! None of your
days will be dull. Your brain is challenged. A business which protects you from
Corporate
downsizing.  A business which you can start part time from your home and later,
if you so
desire. you can work in full time. A business which is your ticket to freedom
from others
telling you what to do. A business which lets you control your own destiny, Our
training has
made this happen for many others already, make it happen for you!

If the above sounds interesting to you then its time for you to talk to a real
live human being,
no cost or obligation on your part.

Please call us at 1-303-825-8600 and speak with Al Schweitzer directly (between
the hours
of 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, Mountain Time)
Thank you for your time and interest.

quotes)