birding-aus

birding-aus Work Smarter, Not Harder!

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Work Smarter, Not Harder!
From: rad181 <>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:11:54 +1100 (EST)
                       Do you ever DREAM of ........

                    Controlling your Financial  Future?

                           Owning your own home?

                           Buying that NEW CAR?

                    Having extra MONEY/CASH to splash?

                   Save time by shopping from home and ?

         Earn $1,000 - $5,000 Monthly, Starting your First Month!

                 Work an International Business from home,

                        No Overhead, No Employees.

        Paid Weekly/Monthly with Quarterly Bonuses & Profit Sharing

                   Incredible Automatic Shopping System

         83% of my clients order from our product line every month
          and I never have to process an order or make a delivery

                Over 8,000 products and services available

     Faster Growth in first 2 years than IBM, Coca Cola and Microsoft

                  Not a Franchise & No Experience Needed

        For further information please e-mail
         Please include your: Name, Address and Telephone contact.

   If you no longer desire to receive our e-mail, please e-mail and state
                                 "remove".

quotes)