birding-aus

birding-aus OPTICS OPEN DAY

Subject: birding-aus OPTICS OPEN DAY
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:29:31 +1000
Dear Folks:

Those in se Queensland may be interested in knowing that a well known local
(Redcliffe) camera outlet (I'm not allowed to say KEN PETERS CAMERA HOUSE)
is holding an OPTICS OPEN DAY in Scarborough at MORGANS SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
(and there is no other way I can give the venue without mentioning the
commercial enterprise concerned) this Saturday, 23 October 1999.  It runs
from around 10am to mid afternoon.  Further details available from Ken
Peters Camera House (ask to speak to Brett Peters).

Julian

quotes)