birding-aus

birding-aus CD-ROM "Birds of Tropical Asia"

To: "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: birding-aus CD-ROM "Birds of Tropical Asia"
From: "Sjoerd Mayer" <>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:50:34 +0200
Dear birders "down under",

I suppose that at least some of you make the occasional birding trip to the
tropical parts of Asia. If that is the case, please have a look at
www.birdsongs.nl, where we tell you more about Jelle Scharringa's new CD-ROM
for Windows "Birds of Tropical Asia".

Sorry for the commercial nature of this message. I thought I might be
allowed to bother you, as we are not in this for the money (trust us: we
make very little), but are doing what we like to do (looking and listening
for wild birds, especially rare ones). Like you.

Sjoerd Mayer
Bird Songs International
Enschede, Netherlands

quotes)