birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Aboriginal Bird Names

To: "Lawrence E. Conole" <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Aboriginal Bird Names
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:41:24 +0900
Gosh Lozza, you never fail to amaze me. You are a man of such wide and
varied talents. I'm most impressed, where did you get all this stuff from?
Cheers and be good, not like me with foot mostly in mouth. Tony.

Your other note on spellcheckers, yes it's insidious how that
Americanization ( note with a z), is corrupting proper English as she
should be spoke.