birding-aus

birding-aus Mime-Version: 1.0

Subject: birding-aus Mime-Version: 1.0
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:39:47 +0900
Hi Birders,
 This message is not exclusively for Pat O'Malley but he may take note.
With some friends I recently spent a day at the Stirling Ranges Retreat
where, amongst many other WA birds there were hundreds and hundreds of
Purple-crowned Lorikeets ( how are you going Pat?).
Anyone going birding in WA should include this place on their itinerary,
not for the PCLs, which are in pest numbers, but for the excellent birding
to be had there and thereabouts throughout the ranges.
Incidentally, if anyone knows the email address of the retreat I would
appreciate the info.
The above was part of a four week trip into WA during which all endemics
were sighted. Anyone needing info please ask by return.
Cheers. Tony.
Tony Russell,
45, Ridgefield Ave.,
Paradise.