birding-aus

birding-aus Wildlife Photos

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus Wildlife Photos
From: "Sean Pywell" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:35:40 +0000
Hello all,

This might be a bit of a commercial request but as I am
trying to send some money your way I hope it is all right.

Here at Lonely Planet, I am sort of in charge of getting up a new
series of wildlife watching guides. Each guide will include a
substantial section on the wildlife itself with up to 300 images of
different species. We are currently trying to source publication
quality images for several upcoming titles: Australia, East Africa,
Southern Africa and Central America. Beyond that we will be doing
India, SE Asia, South America and possibly the USA. We are after
shots of the commonest mammals and birds plus those that are
'charsmatic'  but perhaps less common. We're even after a smaller
selection of groups such as herps, butterflies etc.

If you think you may have something of interest and you are keen for
some extra $$ to fund that next birding trip, give me a call to
discuss it further.

Regards,

Sean.
Sean Pywell
Coordinating Editor - Wildlife Guides
Lonely Planet Publications
PO Box 617, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122, Australia
Office: 192 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122
Telephone: +61 3 9819 1877
Fax: +61 3 9819 6459
Email:

quotes)