birding-aus

birding-aus Non-wrapped messages

To: birders <>
Subject: birding-aus Non-wrapped messages
From: Chris <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:42:22 +1000
I keep getting messages that are in a contiuous line until a carriage
return.
Latest Phil Gregory, Susan and Murray Lord.
I am told, see forwarded message, that unless you access and fill in the
the as attached through "edit", "preferences" etc this happens. Please
check as some of your information may be great but in one line it is
unreadable.
Cheers   Chris