birding-aus

mystery message

Subject: mystery message
From: Margaret Cameron <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:46:11 +1100
Our mail server (yes at Deakin the home of birding-aus) is very fragile
this morning. It keeps falling over when attachments come. (A particular
nuisance when so many are not real attachments as earlier messages have
remarked.) However sometimes they are real attachments attached to real
messages. When this fault happens the message itself does not appear and
unless I have watched what happened I don't know who it was from, and the
attachment cannot be opened.

This has just happened (at 9.07am) to an attachment with the intriguing
name "sightin1"

I don't know who it was from but if it was a birding-aus message of some
exciting sighting would the sender please try again?

(And if it was a message for me and the author happens to be on
birding-aus, please send it again.)

Thanks

Margaret
Margaret Cameron                        Phone 03 5229 9792
4 Connor Street                         Fax   03 5229 1520
East Geelong
Victoria 3219                           Editor, Australian Birding Magazine
Australia                               PO Box 2013, Geelong, Victoria 3220
                                        Australia