birding-aus

News from Victoria and North Queensland

Subject: News from Victoria and North Queensland
From: "Tony PALLISER" <>
Date: 30 Nov 98 21:22:32 +1100
VICTORIA

Mike Carter called me this evening asking if I could let you all know
about a YELLOW WAGTAIL found at the Western Treatment Plant, Werribee,
VIC only this morning.  I believe this is a first and perhaps somewhat
overdue record for Victoria.

NORTH QUEENSLAND

Today marks the first return of the RED-RUMPED SWALLOWS for the season
(coincidentally the same date as last year) with small numbers located
by Del Richards at Mossman, QLD.  Del also mentioned that the BARN
SWALLOW numbers have increased to a massive 70+ Birds.

Regards
Tony Palliser
Ph wk..... 02-99001678 fx..... 02-99001669
Ph mb..... 0416 095875
Ph hm..... 02-94277563
email: wk: