birding-aus

White-rumped Swiftlet

Subject: White-rumped Swiftlet
From: morris <>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:58:05 +1100
<Michael Atzemi asked "What's the furthest south you've seen
White-rumped Swiftlets?">

Hi Michael,
While I am no longer the Secretary of the NSW Records Appraisal
Committee, I can say that the NSWORAC have recognised six (6)
White-rumped Swiftlet records for NSW viz

Reserve Creek, Murwillumbah Sep-Oct 1969 (Aust. Birds 13:68)
Iluke NR June 1980 (Aust. Birds 15:4)
Cape Byron 9/2/1982 (Aust. Birds 15:58)
Richmond Hill, Alstonville 21/2/1992 40-50 and 21/11/1992 20-30 (Aust.
Birds 26:129)
Broken Head NR 6, near Byron Bay 19/12/1993 (Aust. Birds 28:109)

Alan Morris