birding-aus

Journalist needs quotes on fostering the love of birds in kids

To: "" <>
Subject: Journalist needs quotes on fostering the love of birds in kids
From: Ian & Sharon Hawkins <>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:53:55 +1000
Greetings,

I am having problems finding anyone to interview on the following topic:

How can we share the wonder of birds with our children, grandchildren, or
students. (Article for general readers)

Is there any opinionated types on this list -- the more opinionated the
better. I require quotes on why birds are important. Why it is worth the
effort to teach children their value. Ideas and suggestions to foster their
interest. I do have material for this article, but I want to spice it up
with comments from others.

Thanks,
Sharon Hawkins at